Negotiations Locked Up?
One north central Florida city has a new chief of police, and he faces a bit of a controversy right off the bat.
Police union members are ready to negotiate new salaries and benefits, but city officials got a proposal sooner than the union expected.
On August 19, the city's attorney received a list of issues the Williston Police Benevolent Association was ready to start negotiating on. However, PBA President Brandon Kutner says, the letter didn't come from him.
- TV20 Bootcamp: Day 2, How Are They Holding Up?
- How did your favorite Super Bowl ad measure up?
- Why is Lake Geneva Drying up?
- Contract Negotiations Are Over
- UF Faculty Contract Negotiations Hit Snag
- County Commissioners End Fairground Negotiations with Auto Plus Raceway
- RTS Union Declares Impasse in Pay Negotiations with City of Gainesville
- Church Locked Down
- High School Lock Down Ends
- Man Locked up 27 Years Seeks Compensation