GPD says airport has been searched and no explosive devices were found. Airport returning to normal.
Paper Cranes Promoting Peace
It's been over 50 years since Sadako Sasaki was alive but her message still carries on.
And today on the 66th anniversary of the bombing on Hiroshima people are remembering her now more than ever.
Sedako passed away from leukemia 9 years after the bombing of Hiroshima at the age of 12.
Today her international message of peace has not died and is making its mark in Gainesville.
1000 paper cranes will be making an appearance over the next few days as a part of a guerilla art project with a simple message.
- Sandhill Cranes Flock to Paynes Prairie
- Community Paper Gets New Name
- Paper Route Perpetrator
- Undercover Sex Sting Nabs Seven Men, as Police Blame Paper for Exposing Operation
- Gainesville Club Promoter Released from Jail
- ASO Promotion Ceremony
- Firefighter Promotions Not A Burning Issue Here
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Promotes Gun Safety, Raises Money
- Nightclub Promoter Arrested, Again.
- Store Promotion Helps Save Sea Turtles