Path to Nowhere?
It's a well-worn path, that some say is fine just the way it is.
Alachua county has approved spending $35,000 in gas tax money on the south west first place project; paving the 400 feet of "closed road" that connects two neighborhoods.
However, neighbors say they didn't have a chance to say anything about the proposal.
- Youth Summit Hopes To Prevent Kids From Going Down The Wrong Path
- Peaceful Paths Day After The Fire
- Peaceful Paths Breaks Ground for New Building
- Peaceful Paths Reopens
- Peaceful Paths On The Road To Recovery
- County Makes Way for Controversial Path Proposal
- Peaceful Paths Receives $1 Million Donation
- Finding the Right Path at Camp
- Drivers Head To Gatornationals On Different Paths
- Gator Basketball Team Gets Back on Winning Path