VA Grants Extension for Homeless Vets Facility
Published August 10th, 2011
The Department of Veterans Affairs has granted the Alachua County Housing Authority a six-month extension to take control of the planned property for a transitional housing facility for homeless veterans.
- U.S.D.A Presents Archer With Communities Facilities Grant
- VA Pulls Funding for Homeless Veteran Facility, Cites "Minimal Progress"
- Homeless Veterans Facility in Limbo
- Homeless Housing Makes Headway in Gainesville
- Florida Set to Get Millions in Grants to Help Homeless
- 60 Day Extension for UF Departments to Pinch Their Pennies
- High Springs Fire Services Get An Extension: Agreement Not Met.
- ObamaCare Deadline March 31st, Extension For Some
- Extensive Food Stamp Fraud in Gainesville
- Florida Back to Work Program Hopes for Extension