Car Bursts into Flames
Mechanics at a Firestone in Ocala acted quickly when a car burst into flames in their parking lot Wednesday afternoon.
TV20 was at the scene before fire crews arrived. The driver had already escaped from the van when the fire started. No one was hurt.
A witness told TV20 the driver of the van had pulled into the Firestone after he heard the radiator hose snap. A mechanic stated the van was overheating, leaking oil, and was smoking before they saw the flames.
The Ocala Fire Department arrived within minutes and extinguished the fire.
- Car Bursts Into Flames in Duval County
- Car Bursts into Flames at Checkers Drive Thru
- Possible Arson? A Family Is Upset After Their Car Goes Up In Flames Overnight
- GRU wastewater main bursts
- Home up in Flames
- Four Dogs Killed, 20 Others Injured, After Mobile Home Goes Up in Flames
- Auction House Destroyed by Flames in Chiefland
- Marion County Barn House Goes Up in Flames
- Firefighters battle flames from backyard grill
- Heavy Smoke, Flames Engulf Gainesville House