Charlie Ely Murder Trial: Day 4
Prosecutors are wrapping up their case in the Marion County murder trial of 19 year old Charlie Ely. They presented bloody clothes, DNA and video evidence to the jury.
Ely is one of five people accused of luring 15 year old Seath Jackson to a Summerfield home in April and killing him. But there's still no direct physical evidence linking Ely to the murder.
She was silent as video from the home where Jackson was murdered and a video of her interrogation played in open court.
The prosecution was expected to rest this evening. Opening the floor to the defense tomorrow.
- Charlie Ely's Murder Trial will Stay in Marion County
- Charlie Ely Guilty of First Degree Murder
- On Third Day of O'Quinn Murder Trial: Defendant's Father Comes Near Perjury
- Austin Jones Murder Trial: Day 3
- TV20 Exclusive: Charlie Ely Speaks Out
- 19 yr old Charlie Ely Sentenced to Life
- Charlie Ely Takes The Stand
- Zimmerman Trial: Day One
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Two
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Five