End of the Line for Mobile Home Scammer
Glenn Williams' smooth talking put him behind bars. His unlicensed business, G & W Mobile Home Set Up has been disappointing for years, taking people's money without producing what he promised.
"As far as I'm concerned, he can't pay anybody back as long as he's in jail," said Jeff Turner, who is waiting on more than $20,000 from Williams.
Williams is charged with one count of fraud and larceny. He also faces earlier charges of racketeering and grand theft in 2007 and 2010. According to county records, William's business is unlicensed. Williams is being held in the Columbia county jail with no bond. Jury selection on his other court case is set for October.
- Buck Bay Mobile Home Park
- Fire Destroys Gainesville Mobile Home
- Police Respond To Standoff At Gainesville Mobile Home
- Ocala Mobile Home Goes Up In Flames
- Residents: It's a Mobile Home Scam
- Mobile Home Fraud, Again.
- Mobile Home Fires Confirmed As Arson
- Heater Destroys Mobile Home
- Mobile Home Fire Kills Marion County Man
- Deadly Mobile Home Fire in Summerfield