End of the Line for Mobile Home Scammer
Glenn Williams' smooth talking put him behind bars. His unlicensed business, G & W Mobile Home Set Up has been disappointing for years, taking people's money without producing what he promised.
"As far as I'm concerned, he can't pay anybody back as long as he's in jail," said Jeff Turner, who is waiting on more than $20,000 from Williams.
Williams is charged with one count of fraud and larceny. He also faces earlier charges of racketeering and grand theft in 2007 and 2010. According to county records, William's business is unlicensed. Williams is being held in the Columbia county jail with no bond. Jury selection on his other court case is set for October.
- Four Mobile Homes Destroyed by Fires in Citra
- Three Arrests Made for Citra Mobile Home Fires
- Four Dogs Killed, 20 Others Injured, After Mobile Home Goes Up in Flames
- Tree Falls on Ocala Mobile Home
- Deadly Mobile Home Fire in Summerfield
- Mobile Home Fire Kills Marion County Man
- Heater Destroys Mobile Home
- Mobile Home Fraud, Again.
- Mobile Home Fires Confirmed As Arson
- Fire destroys mobile home in Belleview