Family of High Springs Murder Victims Speak Out
Russell and Trenda Hogg's daughter Joanna Hogg tells TV20 off camera that the High Springs Police Department responded to 911 calls from the residence more than once this weekend.
At one of these visits to the eventual crime scene, family members tell us that police actually had Russell in handcuffs but allowed him back into the home after his son Tony declined to press charges... a decision Joanna and other family members believe was fatal.
"We continue to work to see what bought all this on it was some kind of domestic incident obviously and we'll get to the bottom to see exactly what triggered it."
An event that was not triggered by an argument over ownership of a truck but a Russell that Joanna says, "Was not in his right mind."
- "A Pillar in the Community." A Fire Victim's Family Speaks Out
- Family of Murdered Four Year Old Speaks Out
- Domestic Violence Victims Speak Out
- Victims' Mothers Speak Out
- Father of Molestation Victim Speaks Out
- A Victim of Sexual Abuse Speaks Out After 16 Years
- Victim Speaks Out in Hopes of Finding Rapist
- 6 Months Later, Father of Murdered Teen Speaks Out
- Father of Murdered Children Speaks out
- Friends and Family of 1st Grader Killed on I-75 Speak Out