Former UPD Lieutenant Intends to Sue UF
More details about why a former University of Florida police officer says his name should be cleared tonight. TV20 reported Thursday that a lawsuit is planned against the University of Florida by Former UPD Lieutenant Stacey Ettel.
Since being fired last August, he says it's been difficult finding work because of the stigma that stems from the 2010 shooting.
Now he's given the university until September 27th to agree to his terms or Ettel says he'll sue.
- County Commissioners Paving the Way for Surtax Intended to Fund Road Improvements
- UPD Court Ruling
- Questions over UPD's New Distinction
- UPD Officer Fired For Misconduct During Traffic Stop
- New Lieutenant for High Springs Police Department
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Lieutenant Arrested for Armed Sexual Battery
- Lieutenant Governor of Florida
- ACSO Lieutenant Under Investigation After He Accidentally Shot His Gun at the Courthouse
- GPD Remembers Fallen Lieutenant Seven Years Later
- Florida Counties to Sue Over New State Medicaid Law