Former UPD Lieutenant Intends to Sue UF
More details about why a former University of Florida police officer says his name should be cleared tonight. TV20 reported Thursday that a lawsuit is planned against the University of Florida by Former UPD Lieutenant Stacey Ettel.
Since being fired last August, he says it's been difficult finding work because of the stigma that stems from the 2010 shooting.
Now he's given the university until September 27th to agree to his terms or Ettel says he'll sue.
- County Commissioners Paving the Way for Surtax Intended to Fund Road Improvements
- UPD Court Ruling
- New Lieutenant for High Springs Police Department
- Questions over UPD's New Distinction
- UPD Officer Fired For Misconduct During Traffic Stop
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Lieutenant Arrested for Armed Sexual Battery
- Lieutenant Governor of Florida
- Florida Counties to Sue Over New State Medicaid Law
- Nightclub Shooting Victims Sue
- Man Sues the City of Cedar Key