Gainesville Tree Service Company Fined $153,000
Federal investigators have lowered the boom on a tree trimming company in Gainesville. The problem: safety violations after an accident nearly cost a worker his leg.
Investigators say the owner of the company needs to make safety a higher priority.
The owner of the Gainesville Tree Service Company received the citation on August 24th and has 15 days to respond.
For certified tree service companies visit Your text to link...
- Ocala Man Accused Of Embezzling $600,000 From Company
- City pays $334,000 for GRU audit, company wants more
- Teen Dies After 50-Foot Fall While Working For Tree Service
- Ocala’s 351st Military Police Company Deploy To Afghanistan
- Company Fined for Selling Mislabeled Pesticides
- Counselor hits juvenile, released on $10,000 bond
- Gainesville Homeowner Outraged By Neighborhood Association Fines
- Nearly Two Years After Tree Trimming Accident, Mom Speaks Out
- OSHA Cites Gainesville Construction Company
- Solar Company Sues Gainesville Over FIT Program