Grisly Details in Teen Murder Trial
It was another day of grisly detail in Marion County court Tuesday as new pictures of the home where 15-year-old Seath Jackson was murdered were shown to the jury.
Charlie Ely, 19, was in tears as photos of her bathroom where Jackson was shot in the head were displayed.
Then prosecutors displayed pictures of the fire pit where his body was burned.
The alleged ring leader, Micheal Bargo was the first witness. He used his right to the fifth amendment. Forensic experts also took the stand Tuesday testifying about ashes and bones found inside the 5 gallon paint buckets and the fire pit.
- Woman Charged in Grisly Murder Case
- Trial Continues of Teen Accused of Double Murder
- Bravo Trial Day 7: Gruesome Details About Aguilar's Remains
- New Details in Summerfield Murder
- Neighbors Detail House Where 15 Year Old Was Brutally Murdered
- Details Surface in UF Cheerleaders Murder
- GRISLY ANIMAL DISPLAY
- Clinical Trials Can Help Children and Teens With Depression
- 'Hiccup Girl' on Trial on Murder Charge in Florida
- Grand Jury Indicts Suspects in Teen Murder