Health Screenings Give Peace Of Mind
When it comes to your health, the best time to treat a potential risk is before it becomes a major problem.
Today Alachua County's CHOICES program provided their first ever broad health screening for people who might not be able to afford a trip to the doctor on their own.
The goal of the screenings is to spot potential health problems before a major illness hits by focusing on well-care instead treatment.
Students from Shands, private practices and non-profits all came together to make the health fair possible.
And doctors from Alachua County's Health Department were ready to treat anyone with an immediate or serious illness.
The screenings were open to the general public, not just for people who are enrolled in the choices program.
For more information visit CHOICES.
- Tattoo Removal: The Cost of Changing Your Mind
- Free Day of Health Screenings for Service Dogs
- Financially-Minded Students
- Crist Open Minded on Offshore Oil Drilling
- A Local Muslim Leader Has Faith that Pastor Jones Will Change His Mind...
- Breast Cancer Screening Controversy
- Commissioner Puts Tax Bills on the Big Screen
- Free dental screenings
- The Free Screening That Could Save Your Life
- Dental Screenings for Head Start Kids