Living With Hearing Loss
Coping with hearing loss just became easier thanks to a group in North Central Florida. The Univeristy of Florida speech and hearing clinic and the Gainesville Chapter of Hearing Loss Association of Florida are offering a series of free classes for people effected by hearing loss.
The class titled "Living With Hearing Loss" teaches people how to cope with hearing loss, as well as compensation techniques to use.
The group also offers a lip reading class, right after the hearing class.
They encourage everyone dealing with hearing loss to attend the classes.
- Medical Spotlight: Bluetooth Technology Helps with Hearing Loss
- Medical Spotlight: Hearing Loss and How to Prevent It
- Zimmerman Trial: Hearing Over Audio Experts Still Undecided
- Citizens Gather to Hear About Silver Springs Tranistion Plan
- Audio Experts Play Key Role In Zimmerman Hearings
- Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Hearing Postponed
- Gainesville Residents Wait to Hear From Their Family in the Philippines
- Ernest Wallace Hearing Postponed
- Hernandez Grand Jury To Hear From Shooting Victim
- New Alert System Available to Visually- and Hearing-Impaired