Living With Hearing Loss
Coping with hearing loss just became easier thanks to a group in North Central Florida. The Univeristy of Florida speech and hearing clinic and the Gainesville Chapter of Hearing Loss Association of Florida are offering a series of free classes for people effected by hearing loss.
The class titled "Living With Hearing Loss" teaches people how to cope with hearing loss, as well as compensation techniques to use.
The group also offers a lip reading class, right after the hearing class.
They encourage everyone dealing with hearing loss to attend the classes.
- Citizens Gather to Hear About Silver Springs Tranistion Plan
- Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Hearing Postponed
- Audio Experts Play Key Role In Zimmerman Hearings
- County Commission To Hear Condo Proposal
- Kids Seek Hearing
- Family Members Wait Anxiously To Hear From Loved Ones In Haiti
- EPA Hears Concerns Over Koppers Cleanup
- Alachua County Commissioners Special Hearing
- John Kalisz Hearing
- John Kalisz Hearing For The Murder of Dixie County Capt. Chad Reed