Man Shot to Death in Ocala
A deadly year in Ocala became even more deadly overnight. Ocala Police are investigating a shooting that left a 27-year-old man dead.
Police were called around 11:30 Tuesday night about shots fired near the 1500 block of NW 20th Court. When they arrived, they found Quenton D. Walker dead in the driver's seat of a white Volvo that had crashed into a palm tree in front of a home. Walker lives just a couple of houses down the block.
He had a gunshot wound to the chest. Neighbors heard the commotion.
"It was like a lot of gunshots, and then I came out after a few minutes passed, and I seen where the car hit and wrecked and I just seen his body laying there, and I thought he was dead, but I wasn't sure yet," a neighbor told TV20.
Police are asking anyone with information to come forward. They have not identified any possible suspects or a motive.
- Hawthorne Man Accused of Making Death Threats, Firing Gun Shots
- Ocala Man Shot Twice by Sheriff's Deputy in Stable Condition
- 50-Year-Old Dunnellon Grandmother Found Shot To Death In Her Driveway
- Home Invader Shot to Death After Forcing Way into Ex-Girlfriend's Home
- Two People Shot in Ocala
- Marion Deputies Search For Man Who Shot Andre Thomas
- FHP Search For Man Who Shot At State Troopers
- A Newberry Man Survives Being Shot Twice in the Head
- Man Shot by Dixie County Sheriff's Deputy
- Man Shot by Deputies after Domestic Dispute