Mental Health Help
EARLY DETECTION AND TREATMENT CAN LEAD A PERSON SUFFERING FROM MENTAL ILLNESS TOWARDS A PATH OF RECOVERY.
LISA WOLF EXPLAINS TO US WHY MENTAL HEALTH SCREENINGS WERE BEING PROVIDED TO THE COMMUNITY FREE OF CHARGE IN DOWNTOWN GAINESVILLE. FOR MORE ON THE STORY PLEASE CLICK THE VIDEO TO THE RIGHT.
- New Beds, New Initiatives to Help Mentally Ill Inmates
- Children's Mental Health Awareness Week
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- Man Arrested For Sexual Battery of a Mentally Disabled Teen
- Employees Charged With Abusing The Mentally Disabled
- Mental Health Money
- Relief for Mentally Ill Inmates
- Mental Health Center Client Dies
- Drastic Downsizing at Mental Health Facility?
- Local Mental Health Facility on the Chopping Block? Maybe Not...