Mental Health Help
EARLY DETECTION AND TREATMENT CAN LEAD A PERSON SUFFERING FROM MENTAL ILLNESS TOWARDS A PATH OF RECOVERY.
LISA WOLF EXPLAINS TO US WHY MENTAL HEALTH SCREENINGS WERE BEING PROVIDED TO THE COMMUNITY FREE OF CHARGE IN DOWNTOWN GAINESVILLE. FOR MORE ON THE STORY PLEASE CLICK THE VIDEO TO THE RIGHT.
- New Beds, New Initiatives to Help Mentally Ill Inmates
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Children's Mental Health Awareness Week
- Discussion on mental health opens after UF student commits suicide
- Mental Health Summit hosted by the VA
- Improving Mental Healthcare in Alachua County
- Split Liver Transplants Helping To Close The Organ Donor Gap
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- Alachua Car Seat Station Helps Parents and Kids
- Obama Calls for End to Mental Illness Stigma