One Newberry Food Pantry May Close...Another May Open...But Will People Go Hungry?
Now, for the rest of the story...a Newberry food pantry that was denied emergency funding by the Alachua county Commissioners faces apparent competition from a new charity.
As Blessed Hope Food Pantry struggles to stay open, a new thrift store is moving into the church that they had hoped would be their new home.
But, some needy Newberry residents may go hungry before everything is worked out.
- Hope for Blessed Hope Food Pantry in Newberry?
- Ocala Food Food Pantry Struggling to Serve Community
- Burglars Breaking Into Food Pantries...Twice!
- Interfaith Food Pantry
- Levy County Food Pantry Chosen for $20,000 From Walmart
- FFA Helping Food Pantry in Cedar Key
- 31 People Wanted for Food Stamp Fraud at Gainesville Convenience Stores
- Taking a Stand for the Hungry by Going Hungry
- Will people with disabilities end up paying for this cut?
- Another Chapter Closes In The Danny Rolling Case