Pivotal Day in Alachua County Court
Today was a pivotal for three Alachua County families as a grand jury handed up three different decisions. In two cases, the journey toward trial is beginning...for a death investigation, it's the end of the road.
No bond was set in both murder cases so the defendants will remain in custody until they go to trial.
- Alachua County Drug Take Back Day
- County Holds First Veteran Referral Day
- Alachua County Students Play Mayor for the Day
- Alachua County Superintendent Delivers 100 Day Update
- Veterans Treatment Court graduates first class
- Bravo Trial Day 3: Journals, Letters & Sketchbooks Read In Court
- Alachua County Democratic Party Wants Alachua County Democratic Black Caucus Charter Revoked
- Alachua County Jail Rape Case Settled Out of Court
- Marion County Teens Accused of Murder In Court Today
- In Alachua County Court Today...