Pivotal Day in Alachua County Court
Today was a pivotal for three Alachua County families as a grand jury handed up three different decisions. In two cases, the journey toward trial is beginning...for a death investigation, it's the end of the road.
No bond was set in both murder cases so the defendants will remain in custody until they go to trial.
- In Alachua County Court Today...
- Alachua County Jail Rape Case Settled Out of Court
- Only Few Days Left Before Start of Classes in Alachua County Public Schools
- Alachua County Safety Day
- Memorial Day Service in Alachua County
- Sheriff: Payne's Arrest is Big Day for Alachua County
- Alachua County Celebrates Earth Day
- Alachua County Celebrates National Provider Appreciation Day
- New Alachua County Charter School Ready for First Day of School
- More Flex Days For Alachua County