Second Chance for GRU Solar FIT Applicants
They are getting a second chance. The controversy over GRU's Solar Feed Tn program appears to have been resolved.
City commissioners voted today to give a second chance to companies whose bids to join the program were not picked in a random drawing.
They complained that the Gainesville Regional Utlities process was deeply flawed. Those companies will now take part in a second round of bidding on one megawatt of capacity that was supposed to be reserved for a drawing next year.
That lottery will now take place sometime in the next month.
- GRU Solar Feed In Tariff Feeling the Heat of an Audit
- Paws on Parole Gives Pups Second Chance
- Paws on Parole Program Gives Dogs and Inmates a Second Chance
- Abused Animals Set Second Chance At Auction
- Pets And Prisoners Get Second Chance
- Free fitness apps not measuring up to standards
- Man Robs Store While Filling Out Job Application
- Atheist Bench Application Denied Again at Levy County Courthouse
- Fire Assessment Credit Applications Due
- Applications for Fire Assessment Hardships Due May First