Smoke in the Air
Published September 13th, 2011
There's smoke on the water, and pretty much everywhere else in North Central Florida. Two straight days of smoke in the air and ash on our cars has people wondering: where is it coming from.
The answer is blowing in the wind.
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- Dangerous Habit of Smoking Alcohol Gains Popularity
- RTS May Ban Smoking at Bus Depot
- New Warning about Hookah Smoke
- UF- One Year Smoke Free
- Ochwilla Elementary Closed Due To Smoke
- Fires Cause Dense Smoke in NCF
- Gainesville Store Smoke Evacuation
- UPDATE: Debris Fire Continues to Burn, Smoke on 441
- Homes without Smoke Detectors Come Under Fire