Smoke in the Air
Published September 13th, 2011
There's smoke on the water, and pretty much everywhere else in North Central Florida. Two straight days of smoke in the air and ash on our cars has people wondering: where is it coming from.
The answer is blowing in the wind.
- Dangerous Habit of Smoking Alcohol Gains Popularity
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- Mysterious White Smoke Coming Out of Pipes in Trenton
- Gainesville Smoke Shop Raided After Drug Makes 28 People Sick
- UF Bans Smoking
- Free Smoke Alarm for Fire Safety
- Heavy Smoke, Flames Engulf Gainesville House
- Fires Cause Dense Smoke in NCF
- UPDATE: Debris Fire Continues to Burn, Smoke on 441
- Florida Lawmakers Pursuing a Ban Against Smoking with Kids in the Car