Teen Held Captive in Starke?
A troubled Alachua County teen says she was held against her will all summer long by an older man. Now that the alleged abuser is in jail, some witnesses say she seemed willing to stay with the man.
31 year old James Rodney Lucas of Starke was arrested Friday in Southeast Alachua County on a warrant issued by the Bradford County Sheriff's Office. James Lucas is charged with false imprisonment and child abuse.
- Convicted Killer Set for Execution at Starke
- Starke Elementary School Relocated
- Train Hits Woman in Starke
- Boil Water Advisory For Starke
- Starke Man Injured in Motorcycle Crash
- Mold Outbreak Closes Starke Elementary
- Starke Elementary Back Open After 6 Months
- Starke Elementary Reopens After Mold Problem
- City of Starke Election Results
- School Year Resumes With Changes For Starke Elementary School