Teen Held Captive in Starke?
A troubled Alachua County teen says she was held against her will all summer long by an older man. Now that the alleged abuser is in jail, some witnesses say she seemed willing to stay with the man.
31 year old James Rodney Lucas of Starke was arrested Friday in Southeast Alachua County on a warrant issued by the Bradford County Sheriff's Office. James Lucas is charged with false imprisonment and child abuse.
- Second NOBLE Meeting Held Wednesday
- Barbecue Festival Held To Raise Scholarship Money For Students
- Candelight Vigil Held To Honor Former Gainesville Police Officer
- Funeral Held For Football Player Killed At Fla. Hotel
- Press Conference Held Today For Gainesville Shooting Spree
- Man Held on Six Million Dollar Bond after Car Chase
- Convicted Killer Set for Execution at Starke
- Starke Elementary School Relocated
- Evidence is missing from Starke Police Department
- Rezoning Issue In Starke