Teen Held Captive in Starke?
A troubled Alachua County teen says she was held against her will all summer long by an older man. Now that the alleged abuser is in jail, some witnesses say she seemed willing to stay with the man.
31 year old James Rodney Lucas of Starke was arrested Friday in Southeast Alachua County on a warrant issued by the Bradford County Sheriff's Office. James Lucas is charged with false imprisonment and child abuse.
- Convicted Killer Set for Execution at Starke
- Starke Elementary School Relocated
- Moment of silence held in Gainesville following Ferguson verdict
- Train Hits Woman in Starke
- Starke Execution Scheduled Wednesday
- Starke Man Hit, Killed By Train
- Starke Man Charged With Drug Possession
- Starke Man Dies After Losing Control Of His Motorcycle
- Boil Water Advisory For Starke
- Starke Man Injured in Motorcycle Crash