Teen Held Captive in Starke?
A troubled Alachua County teen says she was held against her will all summer long by an older man. Now that the alleged abuser is in jail, some witnesses say she seemed willing to stay with the man.
31 year old James Rodney Lucas of Starke was arrested Friday in Southeast Alachua County on a warrant issued by the Bradford County Sheriff's Office. James Lucas is charged with false imprisonment and child abuse.
- Funeral Services For FHP Trooper Chelsea Richard Being Held Thursday
- Rally Held for Horses Injected with Gasoline
- Man Accused of Rape in Downtown Gainesville Being Held on a Five Million Dollar Bond
- Second NOBLE Meeting Held Wednesday
- Barbecue Festival Held To Raise Scholarship Money For Students
- Candelight Vigil Held To Honor Former Gainesville Police Officer
- Funeral Held For Football Player Killed At Fla. Hotel
- Three Women Held at Gunpoint in Home Invasion
- Man Held on Six Million Dollar Bond after Car Chase
- Press Conference Held Today For Gainesville Shooting Spree