Tragedy in Bronson: 2yr old Accidentally Shot by 11 yr old Brother
Tonight a community is feeling a pain so great, it can't be measured. A 2 year old boy from Bronson was accidentally shot by his older brother.
Now everyone in town is feeling the family's pain.
The investigation, classified as an unattended death, is expected to be closed in the coming weeks. Funeral arrangements will be made in the next few days.
- ACSO Lieutenant Under Investigation After He Accidentally Shot His Gun at the Courthouse
- Lake City Police Still Investigating Accidental Shooting Death of 11-Year Old Boy
- Brother Of UF Grad Student Shot By Police Speaks Out
- Two Shootings Target Brothers In Old Town, One Dead
- 11 & 15 Year-Olds Accused Of Killing Brother
- Preganant Woman Accidentally Shot Dead
- 16-Year-Old Shot and Killed at His Home in Palatka
- 50-Year-Old Dunnellon Grandmother Found Shot To Death In Her Driveway
- 18-Year-Old Shot and Killed in Suwannee
- 82 Year-Old Shot and Killed while Sleeping