Tragedy in Bronson: 2yr old Accidentally Shot by 11 yr old Brother
Tonight a community is feeling a pain so great, it can't be measured. A 2 year old boy from Bronson was accidentally shot by his older brother.
Now everyone in town is feeling the family's pain.
The investigation, classified as an unattended death, is expected to be closed in the coming weeks. Funeral arrangements will be made in the next few days.
- Lake City Police Still Investigating Accidental Shooting Death of 11-Year Old Boy
- Brother Of UF Grad Student Shot By Police Speaks Out
- 82 Year-Old Shot and Killed while Sleeping
- 15 Year Old Girl Shot and Killed in Gainesville Parking Lot
- 50-Year-Old Dunnellon Grandmother Found Shot To Death In Her Driveway
- Governor's Office Accidentally Sends Thank-You Letter to White Supremacist
- Fire That Destroyed UF Facility Ruled Accidental
- Barn Fire Accidental
- Puppy Buried Alive, Accidentally Found By Williston Police
- Tragedy of "Invisible Children" Brought Closer to Home For Williston High Students