UF/Shands Family Medicine at Main Groundbreaking
East Gainesville will soon be home to a new medical "home" for families. Today was the official ground-breaking UF/Shands Family Medicine at Main Building. The facility is expected to open in July of 2012.
Staff says it will give many families a medical home, increasing capacity for their family practice. The Shands Eastside Community Practice will also continue seeing patients.
- Woman Wins $23 Million Medical Malpractice Suit Against UF/Shands
- Shands Hospital is Building New Hotel For Families and Patients
- Pence Family Dances in Hopes of Winning $30,000 for Shands
- Family Welcomes the First Baby of 2015
- Shands Patients Information Compromised
- Cancer #1 Killing Disease For Hispanics, But Gainesville Continues To Fight Back
- Groundbreaking For New Fire Station
- UF Groundbreaking
- History Revisited at Gainesville Kanapaha Memorial Park Groundbreaking
- Depot Park groundbreaking