Victim Inspires Others to Come Forward
The courage of one woman has encouraged at least one more. Speaking out was the first step toward justice and healing for a woman who says she was sexually abused 16 years ago.
And her bravery inspired another woman to take that first step. The man accused of molesting both women, faced one of them in court today.
She's not the only one...that's the message LaShauna Banks of Gainesville sent back in June when she spoke exclusively to TV20 about being sexually abused as a child.
And investigators don't believe she's the only one that 49 year old Kenneth James has abused. Now that another woman has come forward.
James will appear again in court on October 27th for both cases. He is charged with multiple counts of sexual battery and molestation of a child under 12. Until then he remains in the Alachua County Jail.
- Victim of Sexual Assault Comes Forward After 16 years
- Teens Come Forward After Decade of Abuse
- Murder Victim's Brother Turns Pain into Passion by Helping Others
- Community Comes Together To Support Rape Victim
- Kansas Says Mega Millions Winner Has Come Forward
- Powerball Winner Comes Forward
- Blind Bowler Overcomes Adversity, Inspires Others
- Veteran Brian Donarski Helps Gainesville Fisher House, Inspires Others
- Mandela Mourned as Inspiration in Many Struggles
- Inspirational Messages in Schools