A Violent Week in Marion County
At least four dangerous criminals are wanted for crimes committed in Ocala this week. It was a violent night on Tuesday as an Ocala man was shot to death near his home and men impersonating police invaded a man's home in Marion Oaks.
These incidents happened on Tuesday night and in both no arrests have been made.
A funeral service for Quenton Walker will be held Saturday September 24th at 11 AM in Ocala at the Holy Band Church.
If you have any information on either case, please contact CrimeStoppers at 352-368-STOP(7867).
- Marion County Highlights School Bus Safety Week
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Closing of Sharpes Ferry Bridge Affects Residents
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- Donations for Charities Accpeted Until End of Month
- E-Cigarette Ordinance in Marion County
- Employees Concerned About Munroe Regional Becoming a For-Profit Hospital
- Marion County Drug Bust
- Commission Explores Selling Jail