A Violent Week in Marion County
At least four dangerous criminals are wanted for crimes committed in Ocala this week. It was a violent night on Tuesday as an Ocala man was shot to death near his home and men impersonating police invaded a man's home in Marion Oaks.
These incidents happened on Tuesday night and in both no arrests have been made.
A funeral service for Quenton Walker will be held Saturday September 24th at 11 AM in Ocala at the Holy Band Church.
If you have any information on either case, please contact CrimeStoppers at 352-368-STOP(7867).
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested
- Marion County Highlights School Bus Safety Week
- Violent Crimes Might Get You Evicted
- Drug Deal Turns Violent
- Violent Video Games Given Protection
- Violent Death in Hawthorne with No Explanation
- Violent Crimes Rates Rise In Gainesville
- Violent Armed Robberies Related?
- Combating Violent Crime
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County