18 year old Man Wrongly Imprisoned Speaks Out
You've probably heard of a "Doppelganger," a look-a-like. Usually it's a harmless comparison, but for a Gainesville teen, the consequences of looking like someone else were serious.
Exclusive interview with Daniel King, wrongly imprisoned for attempted murder. It was a case of mistaken identity that started when the victim, shot in the back of the head and then robbed, started looking for the person who shot him while he was in the hospital. A man he knew only as Daniel on Facebook.
The Gainesville Police Department issued a statement clearing Daniel King of any involvement in the shooting. As for Daniel Willis, he is in jail charged with attempted murder and armed robbery.
- Family of 20 Year Old Sentenced to Death Speaks Out
- Family of Murdered Four Year Old Speaks Out
- 33-Year-Old Autistic Man Locked Out By His Mom
- Father of 16-year-old killed by law enforcement speaks
- Gainesville Woman Threatens Man with Mace, Charged with False Imprisonment
- Police look for man accused of battery and false imprisonment
- Nearly Two Years After Tree Trimming Accident, Mom Speaks Out
- A Victim of Sexual Abuse Speaks Out After 16 Years
- Friend speaks out after Putnam County man shot, killed
- Man with breast cancer speaks out