18 year old Man Wrongly Imprisoned Speaks Out
You've probably heard of a "Doppelganger," a look-a-like. Usually it's a harmless comparison, but for a Gainesville teen, the consequences of looking like someone else were serious.
Exclusive interview with Daniel King, wrongly imprisoned for attempted murder. It was a case of mistaken identity that started when the victim, shot in the back of the head and then robbed, started looking for the person who shot him while he was in the hospital. A man he knew only as Daniel on Facebook.
The Gainesville Police Department issued a statement clearing Daniel King of any involvement in the shooting. As for Daniel Willis, he is in jail charged with attempted murder and armed robbery.
- Family of Murdered Four Year Old Speaks Out
- Family of 20 Year Old Sentenced to Death Speaks Out
- 33-Year-Old Autistic Man Locked Out By His Mom
- Gainesville Woman Threatens Man with Mace, Charged with False Imprisonment
- A Victim of Sexual Abuse Speaks Out After 16 Years
- Pit Bulls Attack 91-Year-Old Man
- 82 Year Old Man Murdered In Suwannee County
- Gainesville Man "Picks Up" a 14 year old Girl
- Man Arrested for Prostituting 14-year-old Girl
- 104-year-old Man Celebrates Birthday