Alachua County Legislative Delegation Annual Meeting
All the local mover's and shakers were in Gainesville today at the annual Alachua County Delegation Hearing.
And representatives from the University of Florida, the City of Gainesville, county offices and more attended to present their 2012 legislative wish-lists.
Representative Chuck Chestnut, Senator Steve Oelrich and Representatives Leonard Bembry, Keith Perry and Elizabeth Porter heard from community leaders about their concerns for the coming year. Some of the hot topics discussed were re-districting, pre-trial legislation, city pensions and welfare drug testing.
- Alachua County Delegation Meeting
- Residents, County Officials Vent Frustrations at Bradford County Delegation Meeting
- Legislative Delegation
- Arc of Alachua County Annual Luncheon
- Showdown at Alachua County Budget Meeting
- Emotional Goodbye, Alachua County Commission Chair's Last Meeting
- Meet The New Alachua County Commissioner...
- Controversy at Alachua County School Board Meeting
- Verbal Smackdown Inside Alachua County Commission Meeting
- State Attorney Says Plenty of "Sunshine" at Informal Alachua County Meetings