The thought of her animals escaping doesn't cross Christine Janks mind.
Security at the Carson Springs Wildlife Sanctuary in northeast Alachua County that include double fenced locked cages, an 8 foot perimeter fence, and multiple licenses. Janks stressed that the events in Ohio were an isolated situation.
- Wild Animal Sanctuary Moving to Marion County
- Animal Rescue Sanctuary Moves to Marion County
- A New Leash on Life--Molly's Story of Survival
- Levy County Animal Services Takes 15 Dogs In For Animal Cruelty-- But Are Conditions Any Better There?
- 20 Dead Animals Found at Animal Sanctuary
- Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary Wants Expansion
- Jungle Friends Sanctuary Receiving Endangered Monkeys
- More Monkeys arrive at Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary
- Cat Sanctuary Will Stay
- 517 cats siezed at the Haven Acres Cat Sanctuary