Delivery Guy Picks Up Murder Weapon
Gainesville police say a gun found by a sandwich delivery man may be the weapon used to kill 30-year-old Artrel Dubose.
Police now say Roderick Harris of Lake City was located earlier this week.
He hasn't been criminally charged, he is now being called a "witness," and police add, he has been cooperative.
The delivery guy who found the gun asked not to be identified, but told TV20 he was delivering a sandwich to the Alachua County Courthouse around one o'clock Friday afternoon.
Before he went inside, he propped his bike in the bushes next to the front door, and saw the butt of a gun.
- Possible Weapon Found in Parking Garage Murder
- Weapons, Explosives Found in Dorm at UCF
- UPS, FedEx Under Fire for Late Christmas Deliveries
- Police Seize Rare Weapon
- Shands AGH Makes Yuletide Delivery to Local Elementary School
- Man Accused of Animal Abuse says "I'm not a bad guy"
- Two Delivery Drivers Robbed at Gunpoint
- Garbage Guys Fighting Crime
- Illegal Drugs and Weapons Found Inside Home
- "Lazy UPS guy" Next Viral Sensation?