Driver Detours And Delays
Rain has put a damper on construction crews efforts to resurface the north and south bound on and off ramps of the Newberry Road exit of Interstate 75.
Tonight, from 9pm to 5am the southbound entrance ramps will be closed to drivers so that resurfacing can be done.
The work was supposed to be completed by Tuesday morning but instead will last through Wednesday.
On Thursday, the southbound exit ramp will be closed, then crews will resurface the northbound entrance ramp off Newberry.
While the lanes are closed, drivers are encouraged to detour either at the 39th Avenue exit at mile marker 390, or the Archer Road exit at 384.
The work is part of a larger construction project that began in April to add an additional lane to the northbound exit.
- Weekend Detour in Starke
- Levy County Road Detour May Be Permanent
- Detours for Commuters in Marion County
- Two Major Detours in Marion County
- Detour in High Springs Starting Monday April 14th
- Oil Spill on SE 17th St. in Ocala, Traffic Temporarily Detoured
- Judge Reluctant to Delay in Zimmerman Case
- FAA Delays Closing of Airport Control Towers
- Lenders Warn a Long Government Shutdown Could Delay Mortgage Loans
- New State Unemployment System Could Cause Delays in Jobless Benefits