"Fair Fare" for Alachua County Fairgrounds
Many questions remain unanswered.
In the fallout following a heated east Gainesville meeting Monday night, the future of the Alachua County Fairgrounds is still unclear.
TV 20 sat down with Commissioner Lee Pinkoson, who says, it all boils down to money.
- No Camping At Alachua County Fairgrounds During Gatornationals
- Alachua County Presents Options for New Fairgrounds to Residents
- Alachua County Decides Whether to Rebuild Fairgrounds Barn After Collapse
- Alachua County Fair
- Alachua County Fair Numbers Up
- Alachua County Youth Fair and Live Stock Show
- Keeping it "Fare"
- County Commission Approves Plan To Move Fairgrounds
- County Commission considering to move fairgrounds to Newberry
- County Commissioners End Fairground Negotiations with Auto Plus Raceway