Fake 9-1-1 Call Did NOT Work for Wanted Man
A man wanted by the law found himself inside a home surrounded by the law. So he made a call for help....to the law.
Ultimately, 34 year old Michael John Geske was arrested last night in Gainesville. As investigators tried to serve a warrant, Geske called 9-1-1 to report a disturbance to lure Alachua County Sheriff's deputies away from him.
The distraction did not work. Deputies soon realized the call was fake and Geske was taken to the Alachua County Jail.
- Man Arrested For Fake 911 call
- Investigation Results Back on Unnoticed 9-1-1 Call
- Man Wanted in Fake Money Scam
- State Training Required For 9-1-1 Dispatchers
- 9-1-1 callers save time, while Marion County saves money
- Problems with 9-1-1 System
- Man Calls 911 To Keep Girlfriend From Leaving
- High Springs 9-1-1 Transition; talk with City Commissioner Barnas
- Zimmerman Trial: 911 Call & Language In Court
- Zimmerman Trial Day 4: Chilling Screams for Help on a 911 Call