Fake 9-1-1 Call Did NOT Work for Wanted Man
A man wanted by the law found himself inside a home surrounded by the law. So he made a call for help....to the law.
Ultimately, 34 year old Michael John Geske was arrested last night in Gainesville. As investigators tried to serve a warrant, Geske called 9-1-1 to report a disturbance to lure Alachua County Sheriff's deputies away from him.
The distraction did not work. Deputies soon realized the call was fake and Geske was taken to the Alachua County Jail.
- Investigation Results Back on Unnoticed 9-1-1 Call
- Man Wanted in Fake Money Scam
- Problems with 9-1-1 System
- State Training Required For 9-1-1 Dispatchers
- 9-1-1 callers save time, while Marion County saves money
- Python Kills Baby: 911 Call
- 911 Call Reveals New Details Regarding A.S.O Burger King Incident
- Urban Meyer's 911 Call
- Rainey's 911 Call Released
- 911 Call of School Shooting