Fake 9-1-1 Call Did NOT Work for Wanted Man
A man wanted by the law found himself inside a home surrounded by the law. So he made a call for help....to the law.
Ultimately, 34 year old Michael John Geske was arrested last night in Gainesville. As investigators tried to serve a warrant, Geske called 9-1-1 to report a disturbance to lure Alachua County Sheriff's deputies away from him.
The distraction did not work. Deputies soon realized the call was fake and Geske was taken to the Alachua County Jail.
- Man Arrested For Fake 911 call
- Investigation Results Back on Unnoticed 9-1-1 Call
- Man Wanted in Fake Money Scam
- 9-1-1 callers save time, while Marion County saves money
- Problems with 9-1-1 System
- State Training Required For 9-1-1 Dispatchers
- Local 9-1-1 dispatcher best in nation
- Man Calls 911 To Keep Girlfriend From Leaving
- High Springs 9-1-1 Transition; talk with City Commissioner Barnas
- Orlando gunman to 911 operator: 'I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings'