Florida League of Cities Employees Beautify Gainesville Neighborhood
Their "team building exercise" built up a Gainesville neighborhood.
150 employees from the Florida League of Cities spent the day in the Porter's neighborhood near Downtown Gainesville. They painted, landscaped, repaired and beautified the community center and many homes.
- Re-Assignment of Gainesville City Employee Causes Quite The Stir
- Tornado Tears Apart Homes In Lake City Neighborhood
- Stephen Foster Residents Want City Garage To Leave Their Neighborhood
- City Of Ocala Employees Vote To Unionize
- No Pay Raises for City Employees Next Year
- City councilwoman censured for allegedly hitting Dunnellon employee
- Neighbors Say Dogs Are Ruling Gainesville Neighborhood
- Gang Activity Popping Up in Northwest Gainesville Neighborhood
- New Rules For Game Day Neighborhood Parking In Gainesville
- Bear on the Loose in Kirkwood Neighborhood in Southwest Gainesville