NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Knife-Wielding Man Tased By Gainesville Police During Struggle at Area McDonalds
A homeless man was tased and Baker-Acted Friday after police say he used a knife to make threatening gestures at a Gainesville McDonald's.
Around 11 o' clock Friday morning, police say the 51-year-old man walked into the McDonald's on Archer Road with an unlit cigar.
McDonald employees told him they have a No-Tobacco policy ... and at that point, they say he became belligerent.
Witnesses say he began talking to himself and shouted at customers...and reportedly held a knife to his throat and made slicing gestures.
Two GPD detectives arrived and tried to detain him.
But he resisted and a scuffle ensued. According to police officials, during the struggle, the man's walking cane almost hit one of the detectives.
At that point, police say, he was tased.
The man was taken to the VA hospital to receive medical treatment. He was not charged.
According to police, the man was arrested earlier this month for trespassing at another business.
- Knife-Wielding Tampa Man Arrested At Levy County Park
- Police: Man Robs McDonald's Through Drive-Thru Window
- Man Stabbed in McDonald's Drive-Thru
- Ronald McDonald House Sees Decrease in Donations
- Home Away From Home; Thanksgiving at the Ronald McDonald House
- Ronald McDonald House Renovations
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Celebrates 30 Years
- Man Shot by Gainesville Police Officer During High Speed Car Chase
- Man Shot and Killed During Argument, Police Say
- Gainesville Police Officer Resigns During Investigation