Man Steals From Terminally Ill Chidren
For an alleged Williston robber, it was all about bad timing.
On Wednesday morning, police say 27 year old Michael Aurilio was at the Kangaroo store on East Noble Avenue when he grabbed a jar full of donation money.
A man standing behind him was an off duty sheriff's sergeant from Marion County.
Aurilio attempted to run, the sergeant grabbed him and the two crashed through the plate glass door.
The jar Aurilio allegedly tried to steal contained less than 36 dollars and was intended for a group that sponsors events for terminally ill children.
- MAN STEALS FROM HOSPICE
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace
- Stealing From The State
- Stealing from the Rich
- Alachua Teen Steals from his Sick Grandmother
- Employee Steals Over $1,000 from Local Business
- Police: Woman Steals $900 Of Clothing From Gainesville Store
- Student's Cell Phone Video Catches Gym Teacher Stealing From Lockers
- Putnam Co. Beekeeper Accused of Stealing Bees, Honey From Competitors
- Thieves Steal Christmas Gifts from Broward County Family