Medicare Changes Deadline for Enrollment
There are some big changes for those who have Medicare. The Annual Enrollment Period used to be from November 15th to December 31st but it now falls between October 15th and December 7th.
SHINE is a government backed group that is trying to get the word out to seniors. Area Coordinator John Lutz says they call it "the annual free-for-all" at the office. It means "you can change your medicare coverage, you can change your drug plans, you can change pretty much whatever you want as long as you belong to Medicare," he says.
If you want to learn how to change your plan, go to SHINE's website Your text to link...
- Medicare Seminar Offers Guidance As Enrollment Period Gets Closer
- Medicare Open Enrollment
- CyberKnife Treatment May Not be Covered Much Longer by Medicare
- High Tech Treatment Passes Medicare Test
- Summer Camp Enrollment Down
- Declining Enrollment
- Daycares are Seeing a Decrease in Enrollment
- CFCC Faces Increased Enrollment, Under Staffing, And $1M Budget Cuts
- Fewer Kids enrolled in EDEP Summer Program
- Another Round of Budget Cuts and Declining Enrollment Possible in Levy County