Ocala Honor Flight
They fought an honorable fight, their reward an honor flight . Ninety nine World War II are sharing their stories after flying to Washington to visit national memorials built in their honor. One Belleview resident waited for more than 3 hours for her her hero to return home. For more info check out the video at the right.
- Ocala Honor Flight pt 2
- Ocala Honor Flight I
- Honor Flight
- Purple Heart recipients honored in Ocala
- US Airlines to Halt Northeast Flights
- Airlines cancel hundreds of flights as hurricane hits U.S.
- New Flight Routes Coming Soon
- Gainesville Regional Airport Seeks Non-Stop Flight to NYC
- Gainesville Wants Direct Flights to New York.
- Local Gainesville Flights Canceled