Ocala Honor Flight
They fought an honorable fight, their reward an honor flight . Ninety nine World War II are sharing their stories after flying to Washington to visit national memorials built in their honor. One Belleview resident waited for more than 3 hours for her her hero to return home. For more info check out the video at the right.
- Ocala Honor Flight I
- Ocala Honor Flight pt 2
- Honor Flight
- US Airlines to Halt Northeast Flights
- History Takes Flight
- Local Gainesville Flights Canceled
- Gainesville Wants Direct Flights to New York.
- Flight Cancellations at Gainesville Regional Airport
- Hero Flight
- Gainesville Regional Airport Now Offering Flights to Miami