Pot of "Bed Tax" Gold
It's a pot of gold that everyone wants a piece of.
While Alachua County commissioners control the bed tax money, others are asking for their share.
With a limited bank account available, Gainesville city commissioners are throwing their weight behind one.
Those behind the planned Cade Museum, which honors innovation in north central Florida, now have the city's support for the funding; but that's only half the battle.
- Bed Tax
- Alachua & Newberry City Leaders Ask for Bed Tax Dollars
- Report: Bieber had Pot, Xanax in System at Arrest
- City and Family at Odds Over Pot-Bellied Pig
- Local Plant Nursery Can Be The Next Legal Pot Grower
- Pot Homes
- Big Pot Bust
- Piccadilly Pot Pie Recall
- Pot Bust in Marion County
- Toddler Brings Pot to School