Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
One of North Central Florida's largest fund raisers is less than two weeks away.
The Fourth annual Noche de Gala event will take place October 22nd.
Supporters of the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation came out Tuesday to share details of what the special night will include.
It will feature a horse show, a silent auction, and a few other surprises.
This year's proceeds will benefit the Shands Hospital for Children at the University of Florida.
Tickets are $450 each. The foundation is expecting close to a thousand people to attend.
For more information about the event, visit www.sebastianferrero.org.
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- 2013 Noche de Gala Raises Millions
- 5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
- Looking Back at Noche de Gala 2012
- 7th annual 'Noche de Gala' prep underway
- 7th Annual Noche De Gala Has Guests "Amped"
- Noche de Gala Preview
- Medical Community Backs Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Ferrero Foundation Hosts Event To Raise To Build Children's Hospital