Solar Program Helping Local Economies
A Gainesville Regional Utility solar feed in tariff program ruffled some feathers back in June over the process used to select participants.
Now that the dust has settled some of the businesses and organizations are moving forward with construction of their solar panels.
Since GRU reopened their solar feed in tariff program to new applicants, businesses like Solar Impact have been busy, and it's having a ripple affect on the local economy.
- Solar Company Sues Gainesville Over FIT Program
- An Ecotour Helps the Economy
- "TXT 4 HELP" Program Aims to Help Teens in Crisis
- New Program Helps At-Risk Students
- Weatherization Program Helps Floridians
- Mentoring Program Helps Local Children
- Program Offers Free Tax Help
- After School Program Loses Funding, Needs Help
- Program Helps Girls Find Their Way
- Looking for Last Minute Heroes That Can Help Save a Program