Solar Program Helping Local Economies
A Gainesville Regional Utility solar feed in tariff program ruffled some feathers back in June over the process used to select participants.
Now that the dust has settled some of the businesses and organizations are moving forward with construction of their solar panels.
Since GRU reopened their solar feed in tariff program to new applicants, businesses like Solar Impact have been busy, and it's having a ripple affect on the local economy.
- Solar Company Sues Gainesville Over FIT Program
- An Ecotour Helps the Economy
- "TXT 4 HELP" Program Aims to Help Teens in Crisis
- Summer Heatwave Program Tries To Reach 1,000 Kids With The Help Of Crowdfunding
- W.O.O.F. Program helps Inmates and Dogs
- Florida's Tech Connect Program has Helped Launch Over 150 Startups
- After School Program Loses Funding, Needs Help
- Program Helps Girls Find Their Way
- Local Program Helps Hot Seniors Cool Off
- Passages Program Helps Young Girls