Travel to Florida-Georgia Game Boosts Business Along the Route
After three straight weekends playing out of state, the Florida football team "technically" hosts arch rival Georgia tomorrow afternoon.
And after suffering from football withdrawal, Gator fans are anxious to see the game. Even if it means driving up to Jacksonville.
A lot of them hit the road and that's a good thing for area businesses.
- Businesses Brace for Busy Florida-Georgia Gameday Weekend
- New Bus Routes Boost Local Business
- Wilbekin Helps Florida Turn Close Game Into Rout Over Georgia
- A Local Business Benefits from Gators and Florida Gulf Coast Pre-Game
- Convention Is Boosting Business
- North Central Florida Residents Monitor Rising Water Levels Along the Santa Fe
- AAA Predicts Slight Increase in Florida Travel
- North Central Florida American Red Cross Volunteers Prep to Travel to Oklahoma
- FHP Issues Travel Advisories For North Central Florida
- Gainesville Businesses Work to Draw in Crowds During Gator Away Games