UF Digital Arts Program Teaches Students To Be More Like Steve Jobs
All around the world people continue to mourn the loss of Apple Icon Steve Jobs.
His life and innovations touched many...including a state of the art digital arts program at the University of Florida.
Directors of the program say their institute is designed to help students become more like Steve Jobs.
TV 20's Duke Carter reports.
- Dog Trainer Teaches Humans to Think Like Animals
- Law Enforcement Officers More Likely To Suffer From Heart Disease
- Students Teaching Sustainability at Fort White High School
- Deadline Approaches To Save Art And Music Programs
- It's Back to the Drawing Board for Cedar Key Art Program
- Students Use Art to Mark End of FCAT Testing
- Teacher Brings In Horse To Help Students Create Art
- October Jobs Report Leave Construction Workers Wanting More
- More Jobs Flying In
- No More Juvenile Drug Court Program