UF Employees Give Back
Employees of the University of Florida can now choose to lose a little of their paycheck...but not for the reasons you might think. The University's Campaign for Charities presents its employees with the opportunity to donate money to a charity of their choice, like the Boys and Girls Club of Alachua County. Money is deducted from the payroll of those who choose to donate. Keith Blanchard is the CPO of the Boys and Girls Club and he says when current UF employees make the decision to give it really does make a difference, especially because the money funds quality staff.
UF's Campaign for Charities runs through October 21st.
- Former Gator Gives Back
- Sister Hazel Giving Back to North Central Florida
- "Mitzvah Day" Jewish Council Gives Back
- Newberry Group Giving Back
- Gainesville Woman #GivesBack on Her Birthday
- No Hunger Games: Empty Bowls, Kids Gain By Giving Back
- No Hunger Games: Students Giving Back
- Mike Peterson Giving Back: Football Camp and Family Fun Day
- Bill Could Ban Employers From Requesting Employees' Social Media Passwords
- Drug Testing State Employees