Black Friday Efforts Should "Pay Off"
Retailers are trying extra hard to lure customers into stores this holiday season and the National Retail Federation is predicting a 10 percent increase in sales compared to last year.
Target doesn't have the numbers yet, but judging from appearances, it looks like predictions for an improved black Friday weren't far off. Stores like Target are keeping their door buster deals until Saturday to give post Black Friday bargain hunters a chance to catch up.
- School Shooter "Flips Off" Courtroom During Sentencing
- Wise Joins Effort with "Raise the Roof" Fundraiser for Girls Place
- Officials Say, Baby Should've Been Taken To "Safe Haven"
- Black Friday Preparations
- Black Friday Deals
- Black Friday Shopping in North Central Florida
- Black Friday
- Stores Opening Earlier for Black Friday
- Black Friday Overrated?
- Stores Prepare for Black Friday