Cliff Stearns Visits Ocala Solar Company
In recent days the Obama administration has come under fire for a decision to loan an energy company called Solyndra over half a billion dollars.
the company ended up filing bankruptcy and one of the president's harshest critics for that decision has been Florida congressman Cliff Stearns.
TV20's Dan Larkin tells us how the congressman's visit to Ocala could help lawmakers in Washington DC understand an industry that lately has been under a dark cloud.
- Solar Company Sues Gainesville Over FIT Program
- Solar Company Reacts to Subsidized Projects Being Put On Hold
- Ocala Man Accused Of Embezzling $600,000 From Company
- Congressman Stearn's Tour on Healthcare and Education
- FL Lt. Governor Carlos Lopez-Cantera Visits Ocala Business Owners
- National Water Conservation Tour Visits Ocala
- Ann Romney Visits Ocala
- Biden Visits Ocala
- Five Tax Moves To Make By Year End
- Got Milk? Farm Bill Discussion Raises Questions on Price of Dairy