Cliff Stearns Visits Ocala Solar Company
In recent days the Obama administration has come under fire for a decision to loan an energy company called Solyndra over half a billion dollars.
the company ended up filing bankruptcy and one of the president's harshest critics for that decision has been Florida congressman Cliff Stearns.
TV20's Dan Larkin tells us how the congressman's visit to Ocala could help lawmakers in Washington DC understand an industry that lately has been under a dark cloud.
- Solar Company Sues Gainesville Over FIT Program
- Solar Company Reacts to Subsidized Projects Being Put On Hold
- Gov. Rick Scott visits Alachua company
- Ocala’s 351st Military Police Company Deploy To Afghanistan
- Ocala Man Accused Of Embezzling $600,000 From Company
- City of Ocala selects construction company for new parking garage
- Congressman Stearn's Tour on Healthcare and Education
- FL Lt. Governor Carlos Lopez-Cantera Visits Ocala Business Owners
- Biden Visits Ocala
- Ann Romney Visits Ocala