Family & Friends Say Goodbye to Alonzo Guyton
Members of the Chiefland community gathered at the local high school to say goodbye to a home town hero today. Alonzo Guyton was gunned down in October in Washington D.C., where he was attending college at Howard University.
Family and friends describe him as a cheerful and talented young man, who was hoping to become a music teacher. Guyton attended Chiefland High School and then joined the Marines before going to college.
Police believe his violent death occurred during a robbery.
- Friends and Family Say Good-bye to Jack Hairston
- Family Says Tearful Goodbye to Pet Monkey
- Family, Orange Park Community Says Goodbye to Somer Thompson
- Family & Friends Mourn The Loss Of Grooveshark Director
- Levy County Man Accused of Murder...Family & Friends React
- Neighbors Say Hello to New UF President's Mansion and Goodbye to Trees
- Trenton Says Good-Bye To Tony Cruse
- North Florida Regional Says Goodbye to Beloved CMO
- Saying Goodbye To A Hero
- Bernie Machen Says Goodbye