High Springs Sewers
A North Central Florida city may have to write a big check to the federal government. The window of opportunity is closing on a project that the Feds had underwritten more than a dozen years ago. The sewer project in High Springs began in 1998 and grew along with the city.
- Sewer Plant "Stink" in High Springs
- High Springs New Sewer System
- High Springs officials reviewing high water bills
- Possible Sewer System For The City Of Archer
- Sewer System in Archer
- City Sewer Project Gone To Waste?
- Archer Pushing for Sewer System
- Archer officials, residents want sewer system
- Ocala to go from septic to sewer
- Detour in High Springs Starting Monday April 14th