Levy County Sheriff's Office Lieutenant Arrested for Armed Sexual Battery
A 16 year veteran of the Levy County Sheriff's office is behind bars tonight, facing serious allegations.
38 year old Lieutenant Zachary Knight is accused of sexually assaulting a woman he was dating on Thursday. Knight was arrested Friday at a Chiefland home, after the sheriff's office reported the complaint to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
Knight, who is also a mixed martial arts cage fighter, is charged with sexual battery, false imprisonment and tampering with a victim.
His bond is set at $2 million dollars and Knight is suspended without pay.
- Marion County Sheriff's Office looking into possible connected armed robberies
- Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
- ACSO Lieutenant Under Investigation After He Accidentally Shot His Gun at the Courthouse
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Marion County Sheriff's Deputies arrest man involved in armed robberies
- Sheriff's Office Focuses on Crime Prevention Campaign
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Marion County Sheriff's Office responds to grand jury's recommendations
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers