Lunch Is Served: Saint Francis House Under a New Meal Rule
The Saint Francis House served its first meal today after receiving a special permit. The Gainesville City Plan Board gave the green light to directors, approving a "special use permit" that will allow the charity to operate under a new meal limit ordinance.
From 10AM to 1PM today, the house served 102 meals. They expect to serve more meals next time... once more people get their police clearances and as the word starts to spread.
- Saint Francis House Gives Christmas Party, Caters to Families
- Saint Francis House Gets Its Permits Renewed
- St. Francis House Ready For Thanksgiving Meal Thanks to Community
- Downtown March Calls For More Meals at St. Francis House
- City Offers St. Francis House Location for Thanksgiving Meals
- Arbor House reopens under direction of St. Francis House
- Eastside student serves winning recipe at lunch
- Churches Limited to Serving 20 Meals a Day to Homeless
- St. Francis Meal Dilemma for Christmas
- New Resource Center serving the Tri-County area