Ocala Traffic Accident
A five month old child is dead her mother and five year old sister are in critical condition in a car wreck some say should have been prevented. Florida Highway Patrol deputies are investigating the crash, neighbors say this isn't the first she put her daughters life in jeopardy.
- Traffic Accidents Close I-75
- Oil Spill on SE 17th St. in Ocala, Traffic Temporarily Detoured
- Train Accident in Ocala Leaves One Man Dead
- Ocala Explosion "Freak Accident"
- Pedestrian dead in car accident in Ocala
- Ocala Accident with A Reported Stolen Vehicle
- Removal Of ASO Traffic Unit Leads To Less Traffic Tickets Being Issued
- Gov. Scott Angry Over Air Traffic Control Furloughs
- Police Officer Shot During Traffic Stop
- Once again, Zimmerman pulled over in traffic stop