Ocala Traffic Accident
A five month old child is dead her mother and five year old sister are in critical condition in a car wreck some say should have been prevented. Florida Highway Patrol deputies are investigating the crash, neighbors say this isn't the first she put her daughters life in jeopardy.
- Traffic Accidents Close I-75
- Officers investigating deadly traffic accident involving a woman in a wheelchair
- Oil Spill on SE 17th St. in Ocala, Traffic Temporarily Detoured
- Train Accident in Ocala Leaves One Man Dead
- Ocala Explosion "Freak Accident"
- Pedestrian dead in car accident in Ocala
- Ocala Accident with A Reported Stolen Vehicle
- Two people hospitalized after serious accident in Ocala
- Removal Of ASO Traffic Unit Leads To Less Traffic Tickets Being Issued
- Traffic Stop Drug Bust