Part of Regional Fraud Ring Busted in Gainesville
In a week where holiday shoppers are planning to spend a lot of money at area stores, two men are accused of taking home a lot of money from area stores.
24 year old Thomas James McKnight and 23 year old Danny Senatus were arrested in Gainesville for making real money by using fake money.
Police think their scam is part of a regional crime ring and are looking for a woman suspected of creating the fake 100 dollar bills.
- Dixie County Burglary Ring Busted
- Detectives Bust 'Elaborate' Crime Ring
- Thieves From A Crime Ring Busted Again
- Identify Theft Ring Busted in Ocala
- Multi-State Retail Theft Crime Ring Bust in Marion County
- Burglary Ring Bust
- Police: Purse Snatching Ring Busted!
- Three Busted for Credit Card Fraud
- MC Mortgage Fraud Part 2
- Ring Lost in Hawaiian Reef Returns to Gainesville